Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 71 - March 12, 2010

The iPad (Apple) vs. the Courier (Microsoft)





The more I contemplate it, the more excited I become over the new options in tablet PCs. Of course, we're all swooning over the possibilities with the iPad. Even if you hate it, the apps make it a worthwhile investment. The two downsides from my point of view are that it doesn't come with a stylus or handwriting recognition, which has been a standard on Palm and Pocket PC technology for years, and the price $500 for the base model- for that I'd rather invest in a full laptop.

Now on the horizon, I hear that Microsoft is coming up with a tablet called the Courier, and it comes with a stylus, and I'm sure it'll be much cheaper that the iPad.

I'm still on the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment