Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35 - February 4, 2010


Feeling a lack of inspiration tonight, I decided to gather all my journals and notebooks in reference to Michael something's post on the notebooks he's accumulated over his 25 year career. Although I remember having a diary in grade school, I couldn't locate it in time, and went ahead without it. The earliest journal dates back to 1992. I didn't include the journal I'm currently writing in, so the image incorporates 17 years of journaling. I chose to only include journals that were completely filled, although I came across almost as many journals that were only half-filled. All in all, there are 34 journals/notebooks included, for an average of 2 journals a year.

There are some days that I feel I haven't accomplished much in my life, but it's nice to know, that in a way, I have something to show for the past 17 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment