Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14 - January 14, 2010

I'm feeling sluggish. I need to find a good way to re-energize. I definitely need to start working out again because staying in good shape just helps me find that energy throughout my day, but it's so hard to take that first step back into the routine of working out every day.

On a different note, I did come across an awesome new musical duo that I saw perform on Conan once, but never gave it much thought, and now that I've heard them again, I don't know how I overlooked them. They are a guitar duo named Rodrigo y Gabriela, from Mexico City that's toured all over Europe. Their style is flamenco with a heavy metal background- I know it's an unusual combination, but when they give flamenco that acoustic metal flair, it's incredible!

I also stopped by the library today, and picked up some home decor books hoping to find some ideas as far as what I could design for the apartment out front. I need to get the scanner out.

No comments:

Post a Comment