Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 - January 19, 2010

Little Things. One of the most satisfying positions I've held lately has been a freelance writing position in which I don't make a cent, but get to see my name in print once a month that I get to show to friends and family on occasion and that thousands(?) of people I've never met get the pleasure of reading. As I continue to work on the article this week, I kept thinking of a verse in the Bible that spoke of being faithful in the little things so that you may be entrusted with greater responsibilities and rewards. I've had a hard time being faithful with the small things in my life, but I'd like to turn that around, and become more diligent in all the little things that I don't give a second thought to, just by being more present and engaged in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment