Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21 - January 21, 2010

It's still early in the day. I'm experimenting with keeping up this via email, so we'll see how this goes. For some reason I've been thinking a lot about the silly diets fast food chains try to push on people on order to sell more of their product (thank you, Jared from Subway). Lately, Taco Bell has been advertising how a woman lost 50 pounds eatig their fresh fit meals, but all I'm thinking as I watch the commercial is Taco Bell? Really? Taco Bell? I can at least buy into the fact that Subway might have some heathy menu choices, but Taco Bell?

In the spirit of crazy fast food diets, and crazy diets in general, I've decided to try and come up with some crazy diet plans/workout plans of my own. I had some in mind earlier, let's see if I remember what they were:

• The I Acutally Clean My House On A Daily Basis Workout Plan (or it could be, The I Haven't Cleaned
My House In A Month So Now I'm Cleaning It All In One Shot Workout Plan)

• The I Have a Toddler I Run After All Day Workout Plan

• The I Super-Size my Value Meal, But Get it with a DietCoke Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment