Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 - January 5, 2010

Today was not a productive day, but the day isn't over yet. On the docket tonight, I'll be looking through a book entitled Compact Houses to get some ideas on some house plans I'm working on for my father. Small houses get me thinking about Susan Susanka's Not so Big House series, and that reminded me that I should finish reading her book, which I've been listening to in my car. If anything, The Not So Big Life has gotten me thinking about the patterns in my life I may need to change, and that the only way to change those patterns is to find their source. I'm not sure whether I should pick up where I was, or whether I should start it fresh. I think I'll pick up where I left off in the audiobook, and start from scratch with the book.

An interesting quote I came across from a friend on Facebook-

"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

The question that follows from that is what book do I really want to read, and has it been written already?

No comments:

Post a Comment