Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 2 - January 2, 2010



Fiddling on my Guitar



Today didn't feel very inspiring. I spent most of the day cleaning house, but I managed to find some time to play around on the guitar for a while this evening, and in the process, a tune popped into my head. I'm not sure if anything will come of it. Who knows? It could unexpectedly lead somewhere. I'm working on learning various scales on the guitar, and that has rekindled my desire to write songs, even if only for myself.


I've spent a couple of hours trying to upload the sound clip. I'm about to reach my breaking point. There has got to be an easier way to upload this stuff! Some days involve more perspiration than inspiration!


I managed to upload the sound clip. I can now embed sound into this blog, which provides me with another tool in my creative arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment